My Deepest Desire

Yesterday, I finally fulfil my deepest desire. Since I’m in high school, I kept this desire all inside me. I never let it show to other people when I was in high school because they will laugh if they knew it. After all, it is a fact that at that time; I was not able and not allowed to do it no matter how much I want it. But yesterday, I was finally able to do this. I am older enough to do it although I have to cheat a bit about some part of my details. Haha.. But it was meant for good thing. I think it is ok right?? Hrm.. Donating my blood is one of my deepest desire that actually been buried inside me for quite a long time. In order to donate blood, the person must be 18 years old and above, weight 45kg and above, didn’t consume any kind of drugs and etc. This month I am 18 years old but my only problem is my weight is below 45kg. So, I decided to go on with my plan and cheated about my weight ( I felt very terrible because I have to do this but this is one of my deepest desire and I can’t let this chance go!). Luckily, my decision did not cause any harm to me as I did not feel any side effect of the donation. Through this donation I eventually know that my blood type is the universal donor (I am very excited about it!) and this type of blood is really wanted by the national blood bank.

To all the readers, it is the time to do good deeds.

“a drop of blood, a bit of sharing, a bit of caring, a bit of hope"

You can check out the location of blood donation at this website: http://www.pdn.org.my

"Donate your blood today, help others to see tomorrow"

0 comments: